Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sending a Little Love

A few weeks ago my dear friend, Amy, sent us a care package. It is always fun to get mail from family and friends...the girls are especially excited these days if we get something out of the mailbox and give it to them (they appreciate the junk mail and credit card offers...at least it can make their day!). After opening it, I left the box in the living room and went to make dinner. When I returned, this photo is what I found. We asked Clara what she was doing and she just looked at us and grinned (that dimply, I know you think I'm cute grin). I asked her if she was sending herself to someone. "Yeah" was her reply. Who are you going to see, Clara? "Papa." Do you even have to ask if they have him wrapped around their little fingers? Silly question...of course they do. So here is Clara...sending her love to you Papa...and all of our other family and friends that we wish we got to see way more often than we do.

No comments: