Sunday, June 29, 2008

Vacation Marathon!

So it has taken me longer than I meant to get our photos/stories from vacation posted here...but the month isn't over (yet!) so I think it's okay. ;-) The next several posts will be little snippets of our trip...but here are some of my favorite photos that don't really fit into any of those categories. After enjoying them, read on for more of our adventures from that week.



This is the girls and me on our first afternoon there. We were all really excited to get out on the sand and look at the ocean so we took a short stroll on the beach before calling out for dinner that night.


Carson and Lilly on the elevator at the condo...they were so cute holding hands whenever we went someplace. They liked to make a game of guessing which of the four elevators in the lobby would open first too. Its the little things that make them excited!


Okay....so the girls look a little awkward in this photo, but isn't it the perfect backdrop for a great family picture!? Maybe next time!


I can't get over this photo of Lilly and Clara...I mean...when did they get so BIG??


This did end up being our best family photo from the trip....not too bad, and it totally captured the essence of the week...laid back, fun on the beach and in the ocean.

I think this is a great photo of Amanda and Carson from the week.

This photo really might be my favorite from the whole vacation. I love the girls sitting with their Daddy watching the waves crash at their feet and just enjoying the moment. It is priceless.

Lilly and Clara enjoying some downtime while we waited for a table at Cracker Barrel on our way back home. They were very excited to be in the 'big' chairs.

No comments: